The Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untitled [Yaoi?]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Untitled [Yaoi?] Empty Re: Untitled [Yaoi?]

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:34 am

((REPLYBETCH))
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:14 am

Ikki shuddered and stepped back defensively as the lizard growled in his direction. 'Slimey thing..gives me the creeps.' He muttered, hiding his face in his cape. He turned on his heels to stand behind Leiard, watching the others that stood in the room. He noticed the redhead start to creep up the stairs, and followed behind him. 'I'm sick of that EX guy, anyway..' he said to himself. He took a step on the stairs and a loud creak sound was heard. 'Shit these are old..' he shook, but pressed on anyway.
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Leiard merely rolled his eyes at the annoying tag-alongs attitude. Glaring at Ikky he turned to Ex as soon as he spoke, wary of the man he nodded in acknowledgement of his speaking.
"Leiard Hitachen" He said simply clearly not bothered much with the exchanging of names.
Meanwhile the red head ignored the talking and started walking upstairs, too interested in the house to bother with formalities. Whilst Daziel tried to comfort Grey at the same time as trying his very hardest not to laugh uncontrolably.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Untitled [Yaoi?] Empty Gibbon

Post  Exdragon Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:24 am

"Well excuse me for doing my job! -sigh- (izumi turns to Ikki and hisses due to the childish 'yeah')..Hmm..seems she didn't apreciate that either. ..So... What are you guys doing here? -he looks out the window and notices something is missing- OH Kappa's arse! Stupid children must have stolen the sign again. Look, you guys shouldn't be here, I'm in the middle of clearing up a source of Stone summit activity. Stupid dwarves should just give up. they'er more of a pain in the ass than Shiro ever was.-facepalm-.
I'm Ex by the way, and this is my faithful companion, Izumi.-he points to the lizard-."

Last edited by Exdragon on Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I keep puttiong fucking stupid capitals in like Iris milking cats.)

Exdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Exdragon Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:02 am

( I don't know what to put now lol I have lost my will to live. Will reply later)

Exdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:03 am

Ikki grinned foolishly as his master spoke. He wagged his finger at the opotsition, adding a childish 'yeah!~'

Grey's grasp on Daziel tightened, but he felt a surge of respect for Leiard, whom he was fearing moments before. He nuzzled his head into the feline's torso, protecting himself. He felt the warmth of his partner and the beating of his heart comfortingly against his cheek. He smelt the familiar smell of lavender; he would have easily fallen asleep if it weren't for the current circumstances. He looked at the others, still leaning on Daziel.
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:42 am

The oldest, appearence wise, glared coldly at the strangly clothed male who stood infront of them. He didn't like the way that the man had spoken, it was unreasonable, even in his books.
Standing tall he spoke up.
"This isn't your house, it hasn't had an owner in at least 100 years, so even if you had an issue with us being here you couldn't do a thing about it boy" Leiard's voice was calm yet harsh at the same time. "Also I don't take too kindly to your tone of voice so in the future please refrain from speaking. You'd be doing us as well as yourself a favour in doing that"
His brother couldn't believe what he was hearing, Leiard was normally kind to people he didn't know so that he could win their trust and then destroy them mentally first.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Exdragon Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:31 am

-The tall man turned around, lizard in hands, his staff on the floor-
"First of all, how dare you speak to me in that way...-he walks over to Ikki- secondly, who I am does not cencern you, boy. and Thirdly, what are you all doing here? Can't you see I'm trying to work....." he sayed as he set ther lizard down.

Exdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:20 am

Grey let out a squeak as he fell abruptly to the floor. He felt the wooden planks beneath him bend a little, which made him worry. He smiled weakly as Daziel held him, clinging to the older male's chest.

Ikki frowned at the imposer. 'And just who are you?!' he demanded, though the slight quiver in his voice betrayed him.
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:12 am

The dark haired male couldn't help but snigger as he watched the youngest in the group get pushed down to the floor. A growl grew in Daziels throat as he helped Grey back to his feet glaring at the stranger who now stood in front of the party.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Exdragon Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:08 am

Hearing the noise in the room next door to her, Izumy let out a hiss. Both to warn them of her presence, and also to warn her companion of the nearby movement. She rushed around the room looking for a way to escape to her master, but to no prevale. she was trapped. She hissed again defensively.

"Izumi! I'm comming for you girl!" he shouted, as he ran towards the stairs in search for Izumi.
He ran down the rickity stairs, and came face to face with that party he had been observing from afar. His attention turned from the party to the hissing sound from behind a door nearby.
"There you are! Izumi! Izuuuuuumi!?". (lol he sounds demented)
He ran past the party and straight to the door, shoving the child out of the way from the door; "Move, you! YOu better not have hurt my friend!".
He opened the door and ran in, where he found Izumi in a corner, along with the corpse of a Stone Summit Illusionist (Stone summit are evil dwarves). "Izumi-san! there you are! Here, come to me, pet."He lifted izumi off the floor into his arms. She was a big Lizard, but looked small in comparison to the giant man.

Exdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:50 am

Ikki loyally followed his master. 'These ghostly bastards don't scare me!' he called out. An echo bounded off the walls, repeating what he had said, as if to mock him, almost. He looked around, dust entering his nostrils and lungs as he breathed in the age of the house. It was gloomy and dark, the walls creeped with moss and damp. 'I'll give us some light!' He boomed with a proud voice. He flicked his index finger against his thumb to generate a spark; but, rather comically, a stem began to grow out of the tips of his fingers, then bud into a full-bloomed flower. 'Shit!' he said. 'Leiard-senseeeeeei?' he said, whining.

Grey slowly creaked open the front door, following the others wearily. He tiptoed up to Daziel, his hands close to his face as if to protect himself. He watched the commotion with Ikki, before carefully resting his left hand on Daziel's shirt. Suddenly, his ears jolted up. He was sure he heard a rustling in the next room. Yes, there was deffinatley something moving around there. He was about to open his mouth and tell the others when he heard a loud hissing sound.
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:17 am

Opening the door Skye looked around curiously, stepping inside cautiously he lowered the umberella and shut it.
"Curiosity killed the cat" He older brother half snarled at him
"Well it's good that I'm not a cat isn't it then" Skye glowered at Leiard before walking futher into the house.
Hearing the old saying Daziel growled angrily, clearly unimpressed with people mentioning it seeing as he himself was half feline. Grumbling he walked into the house.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Exdragon Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Looking around to make sure the area is safe, he walked over to the closest window and peered out, making sure not to be spotted.
After observing the whole party, he turned his attention to the blue haired man. Shivers went down his spine;
"Hmm..something is wrong with that man..Something ancient about him..and something rather familier. I should be carefull. I hope Izumi is okay..." sayed he to himself.
He stepped away from the window, noticing that the ginger haired person had threw a glance his way.
"Gah! Must prepair! Where did I put that mask!? -rummages around- AHA! there you are! I couldn't do death magic properly without you!"-picks up and puts on the Mask. Before leaving the room he lay a barbed trap, and snuk along the creaping floor to the next room, which looked like some sort of entertainment room.

Exdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:42 am

[[ silent

BY THE WAY Ruru and Will I'm here being a ninja. ;D ]]
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:21 am

((lol at you people ;D))
Posscat
Posscat

http://www.posscat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:15 am

'DaiDai! Wait for me!'
'Leiard-sensei! Wait for me!'
Grey and Ikki said in perfect unison. They hurried along after the others, Ikki cursing that it was 'always something to distract his time with his teacher.'
Grey hobbled along clumsily, his arms cuddling himself with his obvious fear. It spread quickly through his veins, and the fact that Daziel was so far up ahead made him more worried. He rushed as quick as he could to catch up with the feline, clinging to his tail when he did.
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:12 am

The red head had managed to blank everything from his mind and was currently opening the door to the building, he was in a trance like state.
Glancing over his shoulder at his brother he cursed and ran after him. Daziel not too far behind.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Exdragon Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:07 am

He walked slowly down the creaking stairs down to the second floor. (Lol.. you have no Shoes Ex).
After every 5 large paces he took, he layed a trap.(dust and barbed, in sequence).
"aha! there you are!!" he sighed as he bent over to pick his staff off his bed.
He turned sharply as he heard Izumi roar slightly to warn him of the people getting close.
she was scuttleing around the bottem floor looking for something to eat. All she found was a few corpses and broken planks of wood.

Exdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:57 am

Ikki bit his lip almost in a huff. He watched the two males approaching them, then drifted his eyes over to the red head who was rushing toward the house. He prodded Leiard to get his attention. 'What about your brother, shouldn't we go after him?' he asked.

Grey, the small and aptly grey-haired boy fell silent as they stood before the other group. His eyes looked from person to person as they spoke about something he didn't understand. He wondered about the darker haired male's accent; it was nothing like he'd heard before.
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:50 am

Hearing a faint whilstling sound the ginger haired male looked at the building, squinting.
"Someones in there... and they're not dead" he muttered as he started towards the building, speed quickening, not thinking through what he was doing.
Rolling his eyes Leiard followed his younger brother, he'd also heard the noise but not as loudly. Flicking his fringe from his face he ignored Ikki's moaning.

Daziel silenced the young boy that clung to his tail as he called out to Leiard. The dark haired male turned and looked to see the two others walking towards his own group. A small smile flickered over his face.
"Daziel.. long time no see"

Last edited by GothicVampireGirl on Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Steph's retarded naming skills caused me to have to edit this ¬¬)
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Exdragon Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:45 am

Stareing at the burgendy hair'd person, he noticed he had been spotted. He rushed backwards to a hiding space.
"Izumi! Be Carefull!" he shouted. -uses Symbiotic bond-
"..Where have I put my staff...?" he started saying to himself, in a gentle but concerned tone.
He paced backwards and forwards on the creeking old floorboards. Spotting a violent spirit nearby, he uses Signet of Lost souls on it, and the soul is absorbed into him, letting off a small green flash, leaving the scars on his arms and legs glowing.
"yuck!...A Prostitute's soul.." he mutter'd.

Exdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:30 am

The boys eyes drooped a little. 'Whatdya mean 'what do I want?' I came to see you again, sensei!' he said, cheerful again. He noticed that Leiard's eyes were focusing on the old house behind them. He looked carefully into the window, squinting his eyes. He shuddered a little, too. That place always gave him the creeps. 'Wait a minui...' he trailed off, his eyes transfixed onto the top floor of the rotting building. He gave a very childish squeal, grabbing the coat of his 'teacher.' 'S-s-sensei! Is that a ghost?' he stuttered, his hand flailing wildly.

Along the road, the Grey haired male that was approaching them clung to his partners tail. 'I don't like this street!' he wailed. 'I feel so out of plaaace, DaiDai! And what about this man?! Is he scary? Will he set my tail on fire?' he looked into the direction they were facing, where a red head stood irritated uner an umbarella, and a boy wearing unusual cape was bothering the blue haired male. 'Who are they, DaiDai? Are they nice?' He blinked some water out of his eyes, and shook some excess form his tail.
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:18 am

Leiard gave the boy a withering look.
"Lei... sensei..."
This just made the red head burst out laughing, it took his mind completely off of the gloom and doom of the rain.
Glaring coldly at his brother, Leiard turned his back on him to pay attention to his 'follower'. "What do you want this time?"
Not waiting for a response the building caught the males attention, someone was there as well as several spirits, a small smirk started to spread accross his face. Noticing this the red head gulped before finding himself getting dragged from the building and having an umberella opened and handed to him quickly before he could get too wet.

In the distance a blue haired male, with a grey haired teen tugging on his sleeve, was heading towards the three. He'd been following Leiard for a while now, wanting to talk to him about something that was bothering him. Noticing the company that the blue haired man was currently in he couldn't help but snigger.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Exdragon Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:13 am

Gazing from the top floor of the decrepid building, the black eye'd, tall man could see three strangers aproaching the place where he was currently clearing of souls. He let out a small lizard-like cry down to his reptilian companion, who was scavanging the bottem floor. The fins on the back of the lizard's stiffened.
He watched suspiciously as the strangers aproached.

Exdragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum