The Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse Now

3 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Apocalypse Now - Page 24 Empty Re: Apocalypse Now

Post  GothicVampireGirl Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:42 am

Daziel laughed "You should know who I follow around by now, or are you that clueless? Anyway, it's not you I'm interested, it's the person that ran from me, but if you want a fight I'll be more than willing to give you one"
The man smirked maliciously.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:40 am

A growl escaped his mouth as he heard the voice. "Why do you have to be here?" He snarled. Dropping the deer off his shoulder, he quickly re-armed himself with his rifle and turned to glare at whoever was behind him.
Posscat
Posscat

http://www.posscat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:36 am

"Just because he's gone doesn't mean I have" a voice said from behind Carlos.
The person who owned the voice had blue hair and snow leopard features. He smirked.
"Long time no see human"
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:35 am

((My school is so totally homophobic ;DDD xD))

Raising an eyebrow as the other male ran away, he simply took it as a sign of defeat. Shrugging it off, he lifted the deer over his shoulder and prepared to walk away.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:33 am

(( OMG LOL THAT MADE ME LAUGH XD but laughing hurtsssss X_X ))

Seeing this he wasn't too sure if he was some kind of trap. He looked around to see if there was anyone else around. Noticing a white tail he cursed before running from Carlos.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:29 am

((Random post at school cos I'm bored; Lol. They've blocked certain topics but not all of them ;D They blocked SkyexCarlos lolololololol *shoves you back into bed*))

The older man stood still, his rifle still aimed at the younger males chest. Wether he recognized him or not was out of the question, nobody could be trusted in this time. After a few minutes of simply staring at eachother, the older man lowered his rifle and slung it over his back. Attending to the dead animal, he kept an eye on the other male not taking the chance of turning his back on him.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:15 am

A young man with pitch black hair walked out, not really paying any attention to his surroudings. His skin was pale and cheeks were gaunt. The mans clothes told people exactly which side he belonged to, and it wasn't the side as the other was on.

The black haired man wore black trousers with glowing runes running up their sides, his top was white with short sleeves. It almost blended in with his skin colour. Around his neck was a dog collar with a small symbol on it. On his right arm there was a ying and yang tattoo.

Looking up he saw the man with the rifle, something in the black haired mans mind recognised the dark haired man who stood in front of him, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Standing up straight his height was the same as the other though he was somewhat skinnier than the man with the rifle. Growling he clenched his fists finally noticing that the rifle was being aimed at him. He wasn't normally a fighter, infact he prefered to stay out of it, but recently he'd been having a hard time not getting involved.

This man had no need for weapons such as guns and swords as most people knew. Glaring coldly at the man in front of him he stood prepared.

(( achh... sorry it's so shit.. mind.. still.. in.. bed... *flops* ))
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Now - Page 24 Empty Apocalypse Now

Post  Posscat Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:55 pm

((Idea sprung into my head after plenting of roleplays with Ruth, apocalyptic setting set 10 years in the future. You guys can decide exactly what caused it and wether your character survives/how your character survives, Simple eh?))

The barren wastelands of what used to be a highly populated city were now home to barely anything but a few animals, which were now hunted in their hundreds. The trees were naked, not a single leaf grew on them anymore. The occasional squawk of a crow flying over head could be heard.

Rustling and cracks could be heard as a pair of large army boots crushed them with ease. The wearer of these boots was a lot taller than the average person, his long legs covered by leather trousers and his body kept warm by a matching leather trenchcoat. Two belts crossed his upper body, one around his waist the other over his shoulder. Attached to this shoulder belt was a large rifle which the man held in his hands. His dark hair stretched just past his shoulder and some very messy stubble perchec itself on his chin and upper lip. Scars riddled his face, the most noticable was four claw scars across his nose.

Raising his rifle and taking aim at a nearby deer, he took his shot. Food had been caught. Walking over to the now dead deer, he knelt down to lift up his kill. Stopping in his tracks, he raised his rifle. A rustle behind him caught his attention, standing straight he raised his rifle expecting a fight.

((Long post is loooooooooooooong, and probably riddled with typo's. That's what I get for typing this on my wii-internet when I am incredibly tired 8D))
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum