The Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starter Roleplay

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Starter Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Starter Roleplay

Post  Bedegraine Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:12 pm

Raver could swear he could hear the sounds of a heavenly choir and a beam of light streaming through the door...

"SKYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

He absolutely flung himself on top of the ginger man, no doubt crushing most of his bones and organs in the process. In a crazy attack of hugs and kisses he finally let go, skipping and dancing around him in circles.

"Skye will know how to stop the earthquakes!" he said excitedly.

Sethart snorted into his coffee. Al tried to keep her face straight, and Falstaff was just surprised to see another ginger person in the room.

Last edited by Bedegraine on Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a bit)
Bedegraine
Bedegraine
Admin

http://bedegraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:11 pm

His stern face changed as turned to glance at Skye. "Skye! Thank god! Please tell this... Animal that I can be smart. A heck of a lot smarter than her anyway." He said giving a cold glare at his rival. Stumbling again as the tremors continued, he fell once again. Much to his dislike, he landed on top of whom he had argued with so frequently. ...This is awkward...

((I is going to sleep now ): Really tired and the laptop is making me uncomfortable.))

Last edited by Posscat on Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posscat
Posscat

http://www.posscat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:07 pm

She couldn't help but laugh loudly "You? Can be smart? Oh my, Carlos you really do crack me up sometimes you know that?"

A rather tall man stood in the doorway, his hair was long and ginger. He looked at them all with mis-matched eyes and a raised eyebrow. He wore a long black coat.
"What's with all the comotion?" Looking at Carlos and then Ruth he realised there must be another one of their arguments going on again and chuckled before walking in calmly and clearly unphased by the earths movement, taking his coat off he looked around the room again at, what were mostly, un-familiar faces.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedegraine Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:02 pm

Al, overhearing Delilah and Carlos's comments on Sethart, caused a sharp glare to come over her face for a few moments, she sighed and turned to Austin next to her. "I'm glad your all here though, this would have been a lot more frightening if you weren't..."

Raver whined. "I wish it would stoooooop!" he huddled up to Shuffle. "I'm scared....somebody go out and see what it is!"

With Seth, it was difficult to tell he hadn't heard or didn't care. Probably the second one since he never usually gave any thought as to what others thought of him. All of the hurtful and disagreeable comments that had been thrown at him over the years had caused some kind of tough shell around him, and he was more than used to it by now.
Bedegraine
Bedegraine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:02 pm

Carlos snarled angrily at the feline. The relationship between them was, ironically, like that of a cat and a dog.
He continued to sneer and grumble insults about the annoying cat. "I can be smart if you bother to listen rather than just complain about me all the time." He growled, uncaring if he did make a fool of himself by saying he didn't know what was causing the commotion.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:54 pm

The brown haired female rolled her eyes and wondered if it was just because she was accustemed to it. Living with the idiot might have caused that.
She glanced quickly at Carlos "You're stupider than I first thought, who almost ALWAYS has to have some form of extravagent extrance?"
Looking down at a ring and twisting it almost fondly.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:44 pm

Delilah nodded her head in instant agreement, before sighing "nothing gets rid of him though". Austin however shut his mouth, and sat back in his corner below the spider, watching Al thoughtfully, his uncut hair flopping into his eyes.
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:40 pm

((First person = awesome. I was originally gonna write BLIMF in first person xD But I prefer just adding Carlos' thoughts for random moments xD))

Stumbling back away from Sethart, he gave a quick and sharp glare. "Idiot." Was his mere reply as he tried to avoid falling backwards onto a table. Crossing his arms tightly he turned to look at Austin and simply shrugged. "Who knows? Hopefully something that will get rid of this bugger." He said plainly, indicated to Sethart with a nod of his head.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:36 pm

(that was great Al! c: )

While Delilah silently hoped that the earth would shake once again and send Seth flying head over heels, which would be much to her slightly cruel sense of amusement, Shuffle decided now would be a good moment to begin the rapid changing of her hair colour once again. It jumpily flashed from colour to colour, mostly just showing that her nervousness could not be contained inwardly.
"So what do you think is causing this" asked the fair haired boy beside Al, as usual, rather quietly. Austin was ordinarily seen as just a guy, sitting by Al, often watching her play, desperately looking to be free, but always so inward it was rather an odd outburst for him.
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedegraine Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:30 pm

((Might try a bit of first person here actually, and by the way guys, feel free to make other roleplays and stuff whenever you like!))

Well that happened fast. Taking a sip of coffee one second, and then having my nose shunted into the cup as some idiot almost falls on top of me the next. I looked around, coughing and spluttering to see who it was. Carlos, surprise surprise. In my opinion, the mans as thick as a block of wood, I mean I'm not one to judge, but I've rarely seen him show a lot of intelligence. I've hardly seen anyone around here show a lot of intelligence actually, well, I can't expect too much from their simple minds.
I shoved Carlos's hand off my head, ruffled my hair and stood up really not giving any thought to if he had just fallen over the chair and hit his head off the coffee table or was still standing there, trying to regain balance. I didn't know who it was, but somebody actually asked a question worth answering.
"Shouldn't we try and find out what it is thats causing this?"
Bedegraine
Bedegraine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:18 pm

A slight snigger escaped Delilah's lips and she decided that she rather liked where this was going. Watching intently, she smirked and winked at Carlos, enjoying the company of anyone who couldn't give a damn about Seth. Shuffle found herself smiling to the stranger "it's always pretty packed around here, usually a lot more fun than this...and not so scary!" but yet she still smiled, despite her fears.
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:14 pm

A slight chuckle was all that came from his mouth before giving a quick crooked smile. "Just felt like popping around, didn't expect so many people to be here." The quick tremor caused him to stumble, reaching anything to keep him steady. That something, happened to me Sethart's head. Leaning casually, it appeared he couldn't give a damn about the reaction he could receive.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:06 pm

"no reason, you just look really familiar.." she smiled sweetly, despite the fear building up like a raincloud above her head, she just let it slide and took this opportunity to talk to the stranger. "Carlos, was it? what're you doing here?" Feeling a minor tremor, she squeaked and clung onto Raver, before looking back to Carlos, hoping to talk to the slighty out of place newcomer.
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:01 pm

Carlos seemed to be shocked at this comment, unsure of what to expect of it. Confusion seemed to be the only thing in his mind at the moment. He pondered upon this question for a while, scratching at the stubble that poked in all sorts of direction off of his chin. "I don't think so... Why?" He was slightly concerned as to why this question had arose.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:50 pm

Disgustedly, Delilah sat on the floor, tail curled around her protectively "like they'd have the nerve to anyway. you're so arrogant, think you have an answer to everything" her eyes flashed coldly over him. Shuffle, taking this moment to interrupt, turned to Carlos "haven't i seen you somewhere before?" she was looking up at him inquisitively, though fright still danced in her impossible coloured eyes.
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:25 pm

Carlos couldn't help but feel awkward, now wishing he had stayed out doors rather than be in the middle of the argument. Edging away quickly, he searched the room; finally realising that it would be impossible for him to have a conversation with anyone in the home without having an argument. None of them seemed to fit his idea of a "cool" person. To avoid any confrontations, he simply stood in a corner of the room still attempting to keep his balance. Occasionally, he would glance at the people scattered across the room hoping not to make direct eye contact.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedegraine Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:04 pm

Sethart looked up at Delilah, positively revolted. Al couldn't help but be reminded of the expression a small child wears when they have just touched a slug.

"Well, actually, If you must know I was laughing at how fast you seem to jump to conclusions. Why do you seem to think everybody wants you dead? If they did, don't you think you would be dead by now?"

He raised his eyebrows at her in a very matter-of-fact way, believing, as always, that he was entirely right.

The entire house shook again, throwing them all sideways.

He shot her a bitter glance. "Try and aim for somebody else next time" he said, drawing his knees up around him, in some hope that if somebody else did fall on him, they would poke they're eyes out.
Bedegraine
Bedegraine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:46 am

Following after Carlos, Delilah ran into the warm house and out of the blizzard and tremors of the outside, beneath the looming winter grey sky. Another violent rumble stopped her in her clip-clopping across the floor, and threw her literally into the person she hated the most. Sethart. Finding herself in Seth's lap, she scowled fiercely and leapt back shuddering at the thought of being so close to him. She found herself shaking from head to toe, from the cold, the tremor and the broad anger welling up in her throat. "Laugh at me will you?" she growled at him, remembering the past minute in which he had laughed at her remark "makes sense to me, you'd all rather me dead".
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:02 am

Quickly Carlos scurried into the home, his teeth chattering he continued to shiver. "Th-thanks..." He muttered, glancing at Al quickly before turning to glare at the feline. It was obvious from the stern look in his eyes that he was not impressed with how he had been treated. Unfortunately for him, his glare was halted by another tremor which caused him to stumble and almost fall on top of Al (whom he towered over anyway). Mumbling a quick apology he tried to regain his balance which proved difficult for him due to his height.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedegraine Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:33 am

To nobodies surprise, Sethart laughed at Deliah's remark, and it was entirely to himself. It was half way between cruelty and actual mirth, but it slowly died away as the house made another loud rumbling sound.
Raver was squeezing Shuffle's hand so hard Al was beginning to think it was starting to turn blue.
"......W-Whats going to happen to us?"
Al got up and walked over to the door, slipping and sliding as she went, grabbing onto lamp shades and the edges of tables.
"Don't worry everyone....everything will be all right" She mumbled, fighting to keep her face straight from worry. She fumbled with the lock for a few moments, dropping the keys every time the house made another violent lurch. Eventually, she let Deliah and Carlos in from the cold, and everyone was showered again with a blast of wintery air.
Bedegraine
Bedegraine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:22 am

Gasping with fright, Shuffle clung onto Raver's arm squeaking frigthenedly. "what is that?! w-what's going on?! a-an earthquake" she screamed, having never encountered such a disaster before she was typically afraid. She began to shake all over, her ears flat apon her neck, tail wrapped around herself despairingly.

Beginning to pound on the door aswell, Delilah added her shouts "please! don't let us die! i know Sethart would rather i died, but screw him, please don't let this kill us!!" she was gasping hard, shouting between each thud of her fist against the door, fur slowly slipping towards a numbing blue colour, shivering up her spine, like a virus. Freezing to death appeared to be the only option.
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:05 am

((Welcome indeed 8D))

Carlos' face soon collided with the harsh cold ground due the force of the sudden tremors. Scrambling to his feet he looked around cautiously, wiping the cold snow off his face. "What the heck is going on?!" He shouted, quickly turning to the door. He began to slam his fists against the door. "Guys!! C'mon!! It's safer in there!! I'm sure you guys don't want me dead!" He pleaded before adding a quick mutter; "Aside from that stupid cat..." He continued his pleading and banging whilst trying desperately to keep his balance.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedegraine Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:36 am

(Welcome to the forum Jack!)

Al managed to fling her arms out in front of her just in time to avoid falling face first onto the floor. She looked up , her bedraggled and messy hair falling all over the place,and opened her mouth to retaliate to what the feline girl had just said, however Sethart got there before her.
"What do you mean, typical!?" He marched over to the girl, wide eyed, holding onto anything he could while the house shook. "How can you possibly call an earthquake typical?".
Raver squeaked with fright and dived onto Shuffle's arm.
Bedegraine
Bedegraine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:10 am

(( XD I shall post now... ))

The feline inside the house groaned and held onto the fire place as the ground and house shook.
"Typical, bloody typical...."
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:51 am

((Hello guys! Just thought I'd join the party somewhat! XD))

As the conversations between the new acquaintances continued, the ground began to shake, and sparks could be seen around the house. The shaking making everyone stumble, and in Carlos' case, fall on his face. A slight shout, can be heard as loud noises sounding like a clapper continued to come to their ears in a loud outburst as the ground continues to shake.

((Anyone who knows me will know what's going on. XD)

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next