The Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlawful Practices

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unlawful Practices - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlawful Practices

Post  GothicVampireGirl Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:43 pm

"Pah, where's the fun in that?"

Stretching a little Balthazar yawned, the downfall to show-y magic was the fact that it completely drained him. Rubbing his eyes tiredly he looked back at his brother.

"We need to find somewhere to rest. We can find something to keep your pilfering mind content tomorrow but now I think refreshments are in order. Don't you?"
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Stumbling forward as his brother deliberately barged him, Taliesin quickly began to take off into flight only to be caught in the hands of Merlin as he glared coldly at his brother. "Maybe I don't want him to be noticeable." He sneered between his teeth as he stormed ahead of Balthazar, head held high as he straightened his suit jacket. "Just cos my tastes don't suit yours does not give you the right to mock me."

In all honesty, the younger brother was growing tired of his brothers constant smarmy remarks; all he wanted to do was get back to his life of cheating and lying for his own personal gain. Heaving a dreamy sigh, he remembered the days of enormous winners in poker without the fear of being caught by the authorities.
Posscat
Posscat

http://www.posscat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:19 pm

Sniggering Balthazar stood up straight and crossed his arms whilst watching the rather bizzare looking duo in front of him.
"A pidgeon, out of ALL the shapes you could have chosen you chose a PIDGEON. Crickey, shows your mental state I guess~" He teased, knowing all too well it would just wind his brother up even more" Though I guess not everyone can have taste~"
Chuckling he walked past his brother, knocking him with his shoulder on purpose, hoping to knock the bird from where it was perched.
"You do realise Pidgeons are the rodents of the skies right? Does that make you a rodent too?"
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Wrinkling his nose at his brothers disgusting looking grin, his eyes rolled to the side as he threw his arms in the air with a sigh. "I would much rather be lost than chased, thank you very much." Merlin growled through gritted teeth, though his tenseness and anger seemed to fade as he felt something land on his shoulder gently. Turning his head lazily, a wide smile spread on tired face. "Oh, Taliesin. Who's a good little boy?" The sorcerer spoke in a childish voice to a rather haggard looking pigeon perched upon his shoulder whose head twisted and turned as it viewed it's surroundings. "Did you miss daddy? Of course you did~ You're such a good pigeon~" The younger continued to make a fuss over his familiar, gently stroking his chest and nuzzling his face.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:01 am

Bowing slightly to acknowledge the thanks Balthazar's fringe flopped in front of his face.

"Anything for you oh brother dear~" He said as he flashed the younger a cheshire cat style grin.

Standing up properly he brushed the fringe from his eyes he looked around again.

"Although, I do believe we may just be lost.."
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:52 am

Admittedly, Balthazar's attitude infuriated the younger twin. Their take to magic was completely contrasting; Balthazar preferring the dramatic and more visual magics whilst Merlin opted for more subtle approaches. Releasing a drawn-out sigh as he saw the tornado's increase in size and sweep toward the two of them.

As the winds died down, Merlin's long legs continued to move as he landed and stumbled to a landing. Almost falling, Merlin quickly regained his balance and cleared his throat. Tugging at his suit-jacket, he attempted to regain his poise. "Thank you." He half grumbled as he straightened his tie. Arms now folded, he let out a sigh of relief; glad to be safe.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:18 am

Mimicking his brother, Balthazar thumped him in the arm before grabbing it and running whilst chanting quietly in latin under his breath. The spell needed a form of movement and as they had no other way of doing it the running began again.

The wind rose and began to batter the pair black and blue. Dust from the dry roadside was swept up into small tornado-like objects. Slowly they grew in size and moved towards the duo. The elder always had, had a flair for the dramatic. As he continued the chant the sky seemed to darken. There were now four of the tornado's and all were as your average house. The four moved in suddenly towards the duo sweeping them up into the air and into the dark sky.

Five minutes later Balthazar landed on his feet, no longer runnning, and looked around curiously. The surroundings were new. They were on the outskirts of a city, which wasn't what he'd wanted as most places had his brother on the top of their 'Wanted' list. Grumbling unhappily he crossed his arms and waited for his brother to arrive.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:05 am

Even at the best of times, Merlin did not take fondly to his brothers mockery of his life choices. Particularly about the legality of them. Jumping back slightly at the shock of being flicked in the nose, he half glared whilst rubbing his nose with fingers. Though his glare was halted by the sound of sirens getting close and closer, he still wouldn't let the feeling of annoyance escape him as his fearful expression turned to a glare directed at his brother once again.
"Yes, we had better get going; so do it!" Merlin growled impatiently as glared coldly at his brother.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:15 pm

"You mean YOURSELF? Right? I mean I've done nothing wrong here~ You're the one who does the pilfering~" He sang happily as he leant forward and flicked his twin's nose. "You're the wrong-doer, not me. I'm innocent. In YOUR affairs at least. My own? Perhaps not so innocent but no-one knows of those just yet. I do use my brain from time to time you see~"

Balthazar looked over his shoulder and down the road which they'd been running. In the distance there were the faint whirring sounds of sirens ringing clearly against the reasonably quiet suburbian roads. He knew his brother, if caught and persecuted could be put in prison for many a year. Which could cause them both some problems as their magic halted their aging by a little.
Raising a hand to his forehead he rubbed it lightly with his fore finger and thumb.

"It's the cheaters way out but now we've stood around here like a bunch of lemons for so long we don't have much of a choice I guess." As he grumbled unhappily he tugged out a silver necklase on a brown leather lace and placed it around his neck.

The pendant was in the shape of a felin, though in the style of celtic art. It's eyes were made of yellow amber and shone feircly in the sun. Smiling gently he ran his finger across the cold metal lovingly.

"We ought to get going then hey?" He asked as he looked at Merlin.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Grumbling in reply to Balthazar's comment regarding his sex life, Merlin frowned; He never really had interest in women nor sex in general. The thought of a night's taking in a pub filled him with more joy and pleasure than the thought of pulling a woman and giving her a 'thoroughly good shagging'.
"I am only thinking it's better to be safe than sorry if we want to keep ourselves out of jail, Balthazar." Merlin spoke sternly as he looked at his brother, frown still firmly on his face.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 pm

"Pahhh, who needs money when you can have such enjoyable nights~ Working is for the weak my son" He grinned, completely unphased by the attempted insult "And you know all to well I could use my brain but regretably I find it such a bore to do so~"

Chortling he stretched, causing his shirt to rise up a little to show a nicely tanned pair of love handles.

"You need to find a girl and give her a thoroughly good shagging~"

Balthazar clicked his shoulders before crossing his arms and looking at his brother seriously.

"So you would honestly rather use magic to get us out of this? I suppose it could be a good idea as it won't be much longer before the pigs are on us with those ruddy cars they're so fond of."
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Giving his brother an incredibly annoyed scowl, he snapped; "Shut up!" Yes, the brothers were close but the tension still existed; not that it got between them in such a way that they would not be there for each other. "I use magic cos it's A) Quicker, B) Easier and C) Doesn't make me want to vomit!" Merlin half snarled, though his snarl slowly morphed into a smirk. "I could go to the gym more often, but we need some form of income~ And lord knows you're not intelligent enough to do it~"
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:54 pm

"Not having fun? I though you LOVED to run Merlin!" His voice ringing with child-like delight at his brothers suffering.

The two were close, closer than most people could ever dream of being. This only enabled Balthazar to know more of Merlin's weak points and abuse them to no-end. He did love his younger brother but tormenting him was just that little bit too fun.

"You need to visit the gym more y'know?" He said as he began to slow down "Then maybe you wouldn't have to use your magic to get out of sticky situations so frequently"
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Often, Balthazar's attitude infuriated Merlin and this was indeed one of those times. The ever so lightly younger brother bit his tongue in an attempt to prevent a smart ass retort. Giving a moderately small grunt in reply to his brothers comments, Merlin continued to concentrate on his running though he found his mind swiftly alternated between concentrating on his direction and alternative means of escape. Mulling this thought over, he glanced towards his brother and wondered if he had had the same idea and was merely holding out due to the "thrill of the chase".
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:44 pm

The elder's smirk turned into a large wolf-like grin.
"You need to take some more time in bed. Perhaps you might find a sport you enjoy underneath those wonderfully warm sheets of heaven" He chuckled and gently pushed his brother to the side playfully "And as to where we're heading? Where-ever my legs carry me!"

Chuckling again he turned up the speed just a little more, knowing how much it would wind up his brother.

"The law is on our heels~ Need to keep running, can't let the world and her loathsome dictators get in our way!"

Balthazar continued, hair blowing wildly. Shutting his eyes lightly he smiled softly, thoroughly enjoying the thrill of the chase, which he needent have been part of.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:40 pm

"Oh, you know me... I prefer leaning back, relaxing whilst I conjure up a royal flush in a game of poker..." Merlin half grumbled, running his hand through his hair causing it to spike out in various directions due to the sweat upon his brow. Heaving a heavy sigh as he saw his brother move ahead of him, the younger seemed to push himself off the ground and begin to take the concept of running incredibly seriously. Huffing and puffing as he only just managed to maintain the same speed as Balthazar, he half glared out of the corner of his eye. "So... Where.. Are... We... Going?" Merlin asked once again between breaths.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:34 pm

The elder, by roughly two minutes, laughing loudly. His voice husky from the abuse of roughly 20 cigerettes an hour.
"Out o' breath are we?" He smirked slyly, his grey-blue eyes gleaming teasingly as his mop of thick black hair constantly flicked in front of his eyes. "Ya need to get out more~"

Balthazar had taken to wearing clothes that came to hand. His coat was down to his angles, tattered and frayed at the edges from years of usage. His brown boots looked sorry for themselves at well and looked like they were held together in places by sellotape. Dark blue skinny jeans hugged his legs tightly and were held up by a black leather belt which had a celtic knot for a buckle.
Large legs bounded ever so slightly ahead of his brother.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Unlawful Practices - Page 2 Empty Unlawful Practices

Post  Posscat Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:25 pm

It certainly is amazing how stories and fairy tales can warp ones mind into creating an ideal life style of a things. Every small child knows the role of each character in each fantasy story; the manly hero, the damsel in distress, the fire-breathing dragon and, of course, the heroes assistant. The sorcerer. Everyone seems to think this "profession" of sorts is glamorous; fantastic, even. Although, there are always exceptions to the "rule". Some witches and wizards opt for the darker and grittier route; whether that be dark magic or just abusing their powers for personal gain. This route had been taken by the Aubert twins, Balthazar and Merlin.

Merlin, the ever so slightly younger twin, took a particular liking to conning people out of their savings with magic tricks or even using his magic to steal from peoples homes. Truly, the sorcerers life was not all glitz and glamour. The gangly, skinny man had found himself in court moments ago though now found himself fleeing with his brother to escape capture once again. The glories of magic, oh so helpful when escaping. The grinning brown haired man thought to himself as he ran, his tan suit-jacket flowing behind him. He clothed himself particularly smartly; straight cut trousers, suit-jacket, button up shirt (done right to the top) and a tie for good measure, though these clothes had become worn giving off a rugged appearance. His hazel eyes swiftly scanned the area beside him to ensure his brother was still with him, biting at his lip as his paced slowed Merlin bent over. Hands on his thighs as he caught his breath. "Where... Where are we e... Even going... Baltha...Zar?" Merlin huffed between breathes as he glanced up at his brother.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum