The Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jakk Son, Recel Salellis

Go down

Jakk Son, Recel Salellis Empty Jakk Son, Recel Salellis

Post  MysticJack Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:15 am

Okayyyy I'm going to try this as fast as I can.

Jakk Son, originally going by the name Abcage (what Recel calls him) was born on the planet Arkania, a planet of galatic warriors as a commoner fighter, and was sent off to Earth to exterminate it when he grew old enough. His grampa however, adopting him, changed his personality. Now he is the fun loving, battle hungry, and... generally hungry hero that often saves people from danger, while other people take the credit for it. He is married to Neko-Ruth and has two children, but often goes off to train not really knowing about the responsibilites of fatherhood. He is 21 years old.

Recel Salellis, was born on Arkania as the royal prince of Arkania, under King Niono, who went to war with a group of aliens (can't remember their name right now) and was sent off as a child to preserve the Arkanian royal line should something bad happened. And well.. something did. The few survivors went to live on Aracia, (Neko-Ruth's home planet) and Recel plans to make a new home for the survivors one day. He ultimately has a grudge against Jakk, since he originally started with the intent to wipe out the earth's people to provide himself with income to provide the Arkanians with more currency to find a new home. When Jakk stood up to him and beat him, his pride as an Arkanian prince was compromised... He's about 27.

Sooo yeah. My two boys. XD; Any questions ask here.

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum