The Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're not that different, are we?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We're not that different, are we? Empty Re: We're not that different, are we?

Post  GothicVampireGirl Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:29 am

Leiard groaned and walked ahead leaving Ikki with the bear. He still hadn't put his glasses on, instead he'd stuffed them in his back pocket.
"Magic?" The bear looked confused "I guess..."
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:18 am

Ikki blinked, tilting his head. He walked further past his sesei, his hand brushing against the man's hand. 'Amazing!' he beamed, his usual happy-go-lucky personality showing through again. 'I can seeee! I can seee!' he floated around, his hand raised to his forhead, shielding his eyes from the non-existant sun. 'HOW COOL!' he turned to Teddie. 'Hey, bear. Are these magical glasses?!' he buzzed, as if magic was something new to him.
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:08 am

Teddie pushed the glasses onto Ikki's face forcefully, growling as he did so.
Leiard merely raised an eyebrow.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:31 am

Ikki looked at the glasses in his hand. 'I'm not blind, my eyes just aren't EQUIPPED for fog like this.' he said, holding the glasses back out to Teddie.
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:25 am

"I told you to shut up didn't I" The older man snarled at Ikki, clearly annoyed and unimpressed with the amount of swearing the young boy was doing.
Turning around Teddie sighed and handed them both a pair of glasses.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:23 am

Ikki watched the others start walking before he, himself followed. He dragged his feet along the dusty floor. 'I can't see a bastard thing!' he yelled, irritably. The fog was very thick, and no amount of magic- or flower growing was going to stop that, he thought.
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:21 am

Teddie looked from Ikki to Leiard and reluctantly lead them towards where Thalia was.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:17 am

Ikki gulped hard. Leiard was pissed; this was nothing like the harsh, cold-but-still-calm tellings off he was used to from his master. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, sitting on the floor in a huff. He flicked some dirt off his school jacket absent-mindedly.

[I NEARLY TYPED CROSSED HIS ARSE LOL.]
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:54 am

(( XD in the game Persona4 the persons shadow -which appears on the tv. Is kinda like the hidden feelings of a person multiplied by 10 XD so no Thalia's not a slut XD it's just the confidence she's hiding along with teenage emotions XD ))

Teddie glared at Ikki before huffing "No."

Rubbing his head it was now clearly obvious Leiard was loosing his patience with the two morons he was stuck with.
"If you don't tell me where she is I'll make sure you never speak again" He snapped angrily "AND YOU CAN JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ANYWAY!" He yelled at Ikki.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:57 pm

(( I LOL AT THIS. Even though I have no idea what's going on. Thalia's a slut now? XD; And I lol at Leiard calling Jakk an idiot. ;D *shuts up*

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:12 am

'That's what I said!~'

He turned to the bear once again. 'Look, you're complaining about her being here, so why won't you tell us where she is, bastard?!'
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 am

"Her names Thalia now be quiet fool" He growled before turning back to Teddie "Where is she"

Blinking he said that he knew but that he wouldn't take them there.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:08 am

Ikki's eyes lolled from Teddie to Leiard. His mouth was slanted with confusion. 'Whatdya mean threw them in here?' he asked, when he managed to get a word in. 'Do you mean about the girl from school? Thalismania?'
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:04 am

Suddenly the bear remembered what he was doing there, a scowl re-appeared on his face before he started ranting at the two of them.
"You're the one throwing people in here and leaving me to sort them out!"
It was now Leiard's turn to be confused.
"Pardon...?"
"Don't play stupid with me"
"I'm not playing stupid with you fool! Now tell me where she is" He snapped clearly aggitated and in a hurry.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:56 am

'Sensei that hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!' he moaned, clutching his head. He turned the the bear..thing that stood before them. 'Where the hell are we anyway? And what were you saying before?'
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:55 am

"Don't test me boy" He snarled before hitting the back of Ikki's head pretty hard.

The bear was now more confused than it had been previously, it couldn't understand what was going on.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:51 am

'Is that a threat or a promise...?' he winked back.
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:50 am

"Try it boy and I'll make sure that your head isn't the only place your hairless" He smirked maliciously at the teenager he'd taken under his wing in an attempt to teach him magic.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:48 am

Finally, after a lot of screaming, swearing, and dirt-on-head throwing, the fire was out. Ikki breathed a sigh of relief, which was quickly turned to concern as he smelt the singed hair. 'If I'm bald then prepare for a whole lotta flowers on your head, sensei.' he growled at his teacher. 'I know I'm good at that, at least.' he said, though knowing him, if he TRIED to go for flowers, he probably would send lightning at his master or something even more horrific. He flicked his hair back, which was now tinted black on the ends..
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:34 am

The older man just stood and laughed at the boy now rolling around on the floor.
Looking utterly bewildered the bear looked from Ikki to Leiard and back.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:32 am

'SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITTTTTTTTTTTT' Yelled Ikki, flailing around. He stopped suddenly, pointing his fingers at his head. Almost instantly, flowers began to bloom from his head, burning to ashes almost as quickly as they had appeared. 'BASTARDDDDDD SHIT SHIT SHITT.' he yelled. That had just made the fire bigger. He didn't want to lose his hair, and the pain wasn't that great either.
He threw himself on the floor, gathering dust and throwing it on his head. 'PUT IT OUT PUT IT OUT PIT IT OUTTT.' he screamed, as the fire grew slightly weaker.
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:25 am

Eventually the man managed to push himself away from the bear like creature. Standing up he dusted himself down muttering insults under his breath at the thing he'd fallen on. He was greatful it had been there to break his fall though. Hearing a squeak he finally noticed Ikki.
Growling he hissed something in a strange language at Ikki causing his hair to catch on fire all of a sudden.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:21 am

Ikki sat dumbfounded. He stared at the pair of bodies on the floor, wriggling around and trying their best to get up. He stifled a giggle, which came out as a mere squeak. Partially, because he was confused about the whole thing [who wouldn't be? ] and partially because...well you didn't exactly see Leiard like this everyday.

He sat on his knees, carefully watching the commotion.

[SHORT POST IS SHORT AND FAIL]
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:16 am

The creature scowled at Ikki.
"It's you!! I know it!! You're throwing them in here!" It shouted angrily in a high pitched voice "It's you that's messing EVERYTHING up!"

Noticing the tv flicker on from the corner of his eye Leiard turned to look at it. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.
"Thalia..." blinking he looked at the tv screen again, it was on still with the ginger girl giggling at him.
"How on earth..." Getting up he decided to take a closer look "It can't be... that idiot that she calls a father would sooner kill her than let her act like this"
Pressing a hand against the screen he felt, what should've been a solid barrier, give way beneath the little weigh he'd put on the screen. A yelp of suprise escaped him before he fell into his rather large tv.

Suddenly a figure fell ontop of the creature that was telling Ikki off.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirariboom Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:10 am

Ikki blinked in disbelief, still on the floor. He propped himself up onto his hands and knees. He moved his face right up to the screen, ignoring the fact that the kettle behind him had clicked already. A cheeky blush was plastered across his face. This girl was cute. Wait.. she looked familiar for some reason. Wasn't she from school? How strange fior her to be on TV. Or so late. And she was acting very odd, too. Ikki remembered her as a reserved, polite girl; but here she was playing..well, a slut.
He kept his eyes on screen, waiting to see what else would happen. He peered closer still, his hands and face leaning against the glass when suddenly.. the TV was black, with white glowing circles where he touched. He felt himself fall inside.

He landed onto a barren studio set, or so it seemed. 'My head...my freaking heaad.' he whined, rubbing where he had landed.
He looked around. The place was covered in a thick fog, in the distance, he could see a small, round figure bounding towards him. Before he could begin to wonder where he was, the figure stood before him, an angry look on his face.

Last edited by Kirariboom on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE THALIA WAS PLAYIG A SLUT)
Kirariboom
Kirariboom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum