The Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Alteration

3 posters

Go down

Operation Alteration Empty Re: Operation Alteration

Post  Posscat Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:58 pm

Jumping slightly at the sound of the infuriating voice of Raver, Carlos turned slowly and glared at him. "We're stuck here until the rain dies down." He grumbled as he sipped his coffee. "I suggest you get used to it." He said almost coldly to the annoying American.
Posscat
Posscat

http://www.posscat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:55 pm

The red head laughed nervously and tried to explain to Raver that he couldn't go outside in this kind of rain.
"The water would get in through my shoes... so.. we're kinda ... stuck here" He trailed off knowing that that would only make the bored male moan even more.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Envelopes Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:53 pm

His daydreams where soon shattered by an annoying voice right beside his ear.
"God, this is soooo boring!" Raver let out a long drawn-out sigh and threw himself against the back of the chair.

"Skye...Skye!" He chose to repeatedly poke his friend in the arm until he lifted his head. "Even if we stuck an umbrella over you could we go out, its so boring in here!" He glared at both of his friends.
Envelopes
Envelopes

Back to top Go down

Operation Alteration Empty Operation Alteration

Post  Posscat Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:16 pm

Typical British summer; Rain. It hadn't been raining all day, seemed like a nice day to go out in the morning. A dark haired male began to grumble as those thoughts ran through his head. Why did I go out? he thought in his mind as he stared out the window of the café as the rain pelted down outside. He knew he couldn't leave until the rain had gone due to one of the people he sat with. His mind began to wander; things hadn't been going so... Strangely, lately. No random, abnormal events. A small smile appeared on his face. I could get used to this. He thought as he continued to day dream, staring out the window - not paying attention to the company he had sat with him.
Posscat
Posscat

http://www.posscat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down