The Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroshitsuji

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kuroshitsuji - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuroshitsuji

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:22 pm

Slowing down eventually the red head looked around. It was clear he was in complete awe of the sights he was seeing. Trying his best to keep a grin from his face he decided to look around for the man who was following him.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:17 pm

"... I'm gonna be killed..." Carlos muttered as the young teen ran off into the distance. With a deep sigh, he was able to lift his sense of politeness and began to walk and act in a way that he'd prefer to rather than he was forced to in his job as a butler. Casually walking; keeping the red head within his sight.
Posscat
Posscat

http://www.posscat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:14 pm

Taking no heed of the butlers pleas, Skye ran off almost as soon as he was out of the mansion grounds.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Walking out after the young lord, he continued to frown. "My lord..." He shuddered. "Don't run off. I'm still in charge of looking after you." He knew, however, the red head had no intention of sticking around; he was clearly far too eager.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:07 pm

There was a perfectly good reason the red heads older brother had never allowed him outfit without his company but Skye was yet to learn the reason.
Humming to himself he left the mansion in which he lived and walked out onto the streets.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:35 am

Heaving a deep sigh, the butlers frown didn't disappear as he followed his young master out of the room and walked alongside him down the hall way. He really couldn't understand the red heads obsession with the outside.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:31 am

Shaking his head the young man walked out of the room with his hands behind his back smiling happily.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:47 am

Heaving a sigh, the dark haired butler stood by the door. "Is there anything you need? Your brother has been gone a long time. No new clothes you need?" He asked, clearly not interested in the subject.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:55 am

"I heard that" Skye muttered as he stood up and stretched "and to be perfectly honest I don't know where to go"
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:52 am

Rolling his eyes, the butler wiped some dust off of the boys clothes before muttering; "You should try having my job." Continuing to frown, he hung the boys clothes up and placed them within the red heads large wardrobe. "Where exactly do you plan on going?"
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:50 am

"You know I'm not allowed out unless my brothers here... I'm always stuck inside" He sighed heavily stood up after Carlos had finished re-dressing him "I hate being stuck inside.. same things.. everyday.."
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:44 am

The butlers expression didn't seem to change at all; a frown was still firmly planted on his face. Giving a slight nod, he pulled Skye over to the bed gently and began to undress him. "I don't see why you have an obsession with going outside, my lord. It's hardly an interesting place." He said plainly, though clearly struggling to keep his speech polite.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:40 am

Nodding eagerly the red head withheld the temptation to hug the buttler knowing full well it would either anger or scare the man.
"I promise I won't tell him" Skye smiled
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:26 am

Carlos merely frowned even more so at the boys excitement. Rolling his eyes, he nodded his head. "But we're not going to tell the lord, are we?" He said rather sternly as placed the tray he had under his arm onto a table and began to unfold the clothes laid out on the red heads bed.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:10 pm

To say the least the red head hadn't been expecting that. Turning around he couldn't help but hide the excited grin that lay across his face.
"R-REALLY?! YOU MEAN IT?!"
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:08 pm

Frowning even more so, Carlos' eyes fell upon the outfit laid out on the bed as he turned to leave. Letting out a grumble, he turned to face the red head. "... I will take you out, just this once."
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:06 pm

Sighing he let his shoulders slump.
"I know...."
Unfortunatly for the buttler the boy wasn't going to give in, he'd made plans and had an outfit ready to be changed into.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Heaving a heavy sigh, the butler brushed his hair away from his eyes and shook his head. "You know I can't do that, you may be a lord when your brother isn't here but his rules still stand." His eyes travelled absent-mindedly across the room before falling upon the red head. Clearing his throat, he scratched his chest slightly. "I'm sure he'll be back soon, anyway."
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:59 pm

"... I want to go out" The red head said sincerly "I havn't been out since my brother left two months ago"
Turning to face the butler Skye looked at him almost pleadingly "I hate being cooped up inside... just because my brother doesn't like me going out whilst he's not here"
Sighing he turned around again and continued to stare out of the window.
"I envy all of them" He half whispered as he looked down at people the same age as himself who were running around and laughing in the streets below.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:56 pm

Frowning, Carlos felt his eyebrow twitch with annoyance at the young lord's attitude. "Fine... Is there anything else you need, my lord?" He half grumbled. Admittedly; he preferred it when the red heads brother was home, orders were plain and simple whereas with the red head he made it difficult for even the simplest of things to be done.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Noticing the sarcasm in the bow the young male simply turned aroud and claimed not to be hungry. Returning to his staring out the window he wondered how long it would be till he was allowed out of the house again.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Twisting the door knob and pushing the door forward as he entered, he gave a slight almost sarcastic bow to the young lord. Of course, whilst the red heads older brother was away he would be in charge meaning the butler had to mind his manners. "Your breakfast." He said plainly, placing down the contents of the tray on a small wooden table before placing the tray underneath his arm.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:46 pm

Standing up and leaning against the window sill stood a lanky young man who's ginger hair was tied back tightly, turning as he heard the familiar voice he stood with his back to the window. Crossing his arms he answered.
"Come in"
The was an icy edge to his voice. The lord, called Sir Skye Hitachen, was but 15 years old and lived in the house with his older brother who spent all his time working in places such as India. His clothes consisted of a purple tail coat embroyded with an elequent silver pattern, trousers were cropped and again had the patterening around the hem. His shoes were knee high and leather, freshly polished by the man on the other side of the door. Around his neck was leather choker which resembled that of what a dog would have, dangling from it was the symbol of the pagan goddess of the moon. Sorting out his shirts collar quickly he waited for the door to open.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Kuroshitsuji - Page 2 Empty Kuroshitsuji

Post  Posscat Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:30 pm

((Because we can~ >8D))

It was the same every morning for a butler; wake up, wake up their master. Dress their master. Prepare breakfast for their master. Everything revolved around the one person they were loyal to. Some did so with dignity and pride, others did not; Mr Carlos Burgundy was clearly one who did not. He would spend the day lazily walking back and forth between destinations allocated by his lord (a rather pushy brat, in his opinion). On this particularly morning, Carlos walked down the long corridor of the manor carrying a silver tray with a rather big frown on his face. What was on the tray was what seemed to be out of place; two slices of slightly burnt toast. These two slices sat upon a fine china plate, wearing similar patterns to that of the tea pot and cup also on the tray.
Heaving a heavy sigh as he reached his masters door, he knocked on the door with his knuckle. "Sk- ... My lord." He half grumbled as he fidgetted uncomfortably in his black tailcoat which he combined with a long sleeved red shirt underneath (covered by a pinstripe waistcoat), a pair of pinstripe trousers and sleek, smart shoes.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum