The Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starter Roleplay

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Starter Roleplay Empty Re: Starter Roleplay

Post  MysticJack Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:55 pm

Recel stared evenly at Ruth. He for reasons well known didn't appreciate being told what to do. But he also knew that Ruth had a fair point in not wanting Abcage to get hurt... Abcage was the type not to know a hopeless situation. Sighing he, took out his gloved hand from his the inside of his pants and placed it lightly on her head, while not actually looking at her to show he understood, and began to turn around and walk away, the snow crunching under his boots, drawing his jacket around him closer to protect himself from the cold.

"S-sorry about that guys..." Jakk said as he blocked another sneeze from coming out. "It's just... Recel looked really worried about something, and so I thought I'd cheer him up... He's a bit different then usual"

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:11 pm

He raised an eyebrow, and shrugged.
Turning his attention back to Raver he cuddled the male and kissed him.
"Missed you, you know.... missed you alot..."
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:04 pm

Leaning to the side, Carlos lent his elbow onto the arm rest of the chair and propped up his head in his hand. Glancing at Skye, he smiled slightly. "Nah, I'm fine." he replied plainly.
Posscat
Posscat

http://www.posscat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:52 pm

The red head who was currently leaning against a wall looked over at Carlos.
"you seem a little stressed..."
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:14 am

Escaping from the feeling of awkwardness, Carlos followed Jakk back into the house. Admittedly, the older man was still angry with his friends actions (mainly as it had caused himself so much humiliation), though he clearly could not stay angry at someone as innocent looking as Jakk. Giving his friend a quick pat on the back before proceeding further into the home and slumping down in a small arm chair.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:02 am

The feline looked directly at Recel and sighed.
"I know you're properly going to ignore me... but.. please.... it worries me... you know what he's like, he fights and doesn't stop unless he gets severly hurt, and even then sometimes he doesn't stop"
Worry crosses her eyes as she speaks, her ears drooped lower than before. It was clearly a wife talking to someone she trusted asking them to look after something or someone.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:56 am

Jakk spluttered again. "B-but... I..." he truly wanted to help Recel get his point across but he knew it was hopeless. He knew Ruth well enough to let her be when she was angry as he retired into the little house.. "Uh.. hi everyone" he said grinning under his faded cap.

Recel merely stared at Ruth, refusing to speak no matter how hard she tried to start a conversation.

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:36 am

The feline heard Jakk and hissed at him "get inside...." then glared at Recel. "But I'm staying out here to talk with him" she grabbed Recel and pulled him away.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:34 am

Jakk looked bewilderedly at Ruth. He knew that she and Recel weren't on the best terms to begin with. But he also knew that Recel had saved Ruth and Ruth had saved him on many an occasion. It seemed however that they were destined to clash.

Recel refused to admit it, but he really wasn't that bad anymore. He just refused to let on he had accepted life on earth, his hard demeanor continued to show as he locked eyes with Ruth, until a flicker of exasperation made him look at Jakk and roll his eyes.

Jakk however wasn't paying attention, he had begun to shiver. He as an Arkanian was very susceptible to the cold and as usual not dressed for the snow, began to sneeze and splutter, clutching his chest.

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:30 am

(( thankewwww ))
Ruth pulled her hand away from Jakk's reach and continued to glare at Recel.
"You won't do what ever you want, not whilst I'm around" the blue necklase that hung around her neck shone brightly for a second as she started to gather magic but then stopped, "You're not worth my time or patience, but next time I will loose my temper if I see you too fighting again, then you'd better run" she snarled angrily at Recel, her ears laying flat against her head.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:24 am

((Sorry dear, I'm not used to story RP... ^^; All fixed now))

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:18 am

(( DON'T GODMOD N-R!!!!! she wouldn't do that ¬¬ so please don't godmod ))
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:17 am

Recel stood his ground. "I'll have you know I shall do whatever I like woman" he was not intimated by Ruth's ferociousness as he once was, he'd seen Jakk cop far worse then what she had given him, and frankly, he had his own agenda to attend to.

Jakk however merely went over quietly and touched her hand lightly to try and calm her down.

Last edited by MysticJack on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:25 am; edited 2 times in total

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:44 am

The feline sighed and rubbed her head. She glared at Recel who was still grinning.
"And as for you Mr." she growled and she made her way towards him "As for you, I don't want you going near my husband... UNDERSTAND?! NO FIGHTING NO NOTHING!!! It's you that gets him into trouble!! You're both like a bunch of small children in a play ground who bitch about each other when the teachers not looking!"
By now the female she was standing in front of the green eyed male glaring at him.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:37 am

The shout automatically made Jakk freeze. Recel laughed and punched Jakk in the face sending him through a tree. "I WIN!" he proclaimed proudly and loudly. "Never let your guard down Abcage" he said with a rougish grin. Recel was... untameable. He sported a jet black spike of hair that rarely shifted despite him never getting a haircut in his life. Jakk merely got up unsteadily shaking the snow off his head and raised his arms in surrender. "Fine, fine" he said sighing looking at Ruth sheepishly. He had promised that he wouldn't go too overboard when it came to fighting, but really it was hard to. Being ordinary was so... BORING. And as for Recel, he would never let himself be tamed by a woman. No less an Aracian.

"Sorry Ruth.. I... forgot" he said honestly, kicking snow off his old boots. He quickly found his orange and worn cap with the faded symbol of a turtle, who people rarely saw Jakk without. It was very hard for people to stay mad at Jakk.. a talent he probably wouldn't be alive today without. His eyes in contrast, to Recel's unusually dark green.. were amber gold. Staring into them was to be lost in a cave of wonders.. or more likely marvelling at how a man of his age and ability still managed to keep his keen and enthusiastic (and idiotic) outlook on life, especially in contrast to a lot of other people there.

Recel snorted, looking at people staring through the window. "Well well, I see some new faces..." he said with a piercing stare at Carlos, who he probably was the only one he talked to without putting on a tough guy facade.

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:41 pm

She looked at him and smiled softly.
"yeah... but... you know only too well what he's like...."
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:34 pm

A smile appeared on the mans face as he took a rather risky chance by putting his arm around the younger girls shoulder. "You still love him though, right?" He said, whilst continuing to smile. Slowly he removed his arm in case of any sudden reactions that might involve him losing his manlihood. Clearing his throat slightly, he continued; "Besides..." He started with a shrug. "...I'm sure he can look after himself."
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:05 am

"....and you think I'm fond of him doing this? Him fighting is one of the things we agree on" she sighed and rubbed her head "He'll get hurt one day....".
The felines ears drooped slightly as she trailed off watching him.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:04 am

Grumbling through anger, Carlos glared out the window after muttering a short and reluctantly "thank you". Quickly, he tried to put out the flame a lit on his shoe without setting anything or anybody else on fire.

After achieving this goal he proceeded into storming outside glaring at the two fighting figures, turning to face the feline he crossed his arms. "Your husband sure knows how to cause a lot of panic." He growled, clearly unimpressed by the two fighting.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedegraine Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:25 am

((I feel like first person again, 'tis fun XD))

Sitting in the middle of a shaking house while two people have an argument outside isn't exactly my cup of tea. To be honest, it felt very much like being in the middle of an argument between two Gods, but they are trying to demonstrate their power by throwing thunderbolts at you, and not at each other. Well I don't know, whatever this was, it was wearing my patience thin, so I made it across the room as best I could without breaking any bones in the process, and walked out of the door after Ruth.

Once I was back on firm, stable ground I looked back at the house, and then I thought about how this would all look in the yes of a passer by. Well, you could say it looked like a sinking ship, or you could say it looked like it had just been hit by an earthquake, or you could say it looked like a house half sticking out of the ground. It didn't really surprise me. After being with these people, nothing seemed to surprise me any more.

I covered my ears as Ruth screamed at them, though somehow I doubt they will stop.

((Sorry, got a bit carried away 8D))
Bedegraine
Bedegraine
Admin

http://bedegraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:46 am

Skye grabbed Carlos before he came under any more harm than he was ready in.
The feline meanwhile stormed outside and screeched at the top of her lungs "WOULD YOU TWO JUST BEHAVE?!"
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:19 am

Another quick rumble caused them all to fall over, Carlos in particular, stepping in the fire and setting one of his shoes on fire.

Another shout and more shakes followed. And a loud shout echoed. "Haha! Recel, you've improved!" the voice had a slight naievety to it, and a childlike innocence followed the inflection between the rumbles. The voice was familiar to many especially to Neko-Ruth.

Followed by a series of sparks flying around the windows.

"Wish I could say the same for you Abcage!" This voice was harsh and deep, but also a grunt of satisfaction could be heard in the utterance of speech.

Faintly they all could see faint outlines of two black haired warriors with tattoos on their arms through the windows, exchanging blows, dissapearing and then reappearing again and exchanging more blows, the impact making the ground shake.

((Soo yeah Jakk and Recel make their appearance! ^^))

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:11 am

Skye just gave Carlos one of the dirtiest looks imaginable.
"At least there's more than one person I get along with here? But I can understand how you feel about Ruth" He smiled "I've got exactly the same problems with that brat" Skye nodded in Al's direction.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:06 am

Once again regaining his posture, he couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at Raver's reaction to seeing Skye. "Awww... Ginger nut has a fan." He said jokingly, smiling at Skye before quickly glancing at Raver. He'd never actually met him before properly and was slightly concerned about his over all dress sense more than anything... And his hair. Raising an eyebrow, for once he began to think before saying anything and decided against asking why he looked a bit too feminine for Carlos' liking in a male.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:09 pm

He fell to the floor with a thud. Having had the air knocked from his lungs with such force he sat up after Raver got off of him and wrapped his arms around his chest. He bit his lip to hold back from shouting at his fiancee, whom he loved dearly.
Skye looked up at Carlos and smiled.

"You're not THAT thick, christ, if you were we'd both be dead 10 times over"

All the feline did at this was let an angry hiss out.

The red head slowly got up from the floor and dusted himself down, knowing exactly what was causing the earthquakes he kept utterly silent thinking it was more entertaining to watch everyone panic. Carefully brushing his fringe out of his face he looked at Falstaff and blinked, he was just as suprised to see someone with ginger hair.

(( MWHHAHAHA ... *sets mobile alarm and runs away to sleep* tired poorly Ruth needs sleep *emos* ))

Last edited by GothicVampireGirl on Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SLEEP)
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next