The Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starter Roleplay

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Starter Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Starter Roleplay

Post  RadiumFox Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:32 am

Having heard the feline's speech towards her new aquaintance, Delilah thought it would be most wise to stay on his good side as she appeared to be locked out here with him now. Reaching forward a quivering hand she shook his larger hand, slightly uncertain still, though a little more reassured by his grin. "Delilah" she said simply, in return of his name. Her expression was normal; straight lipped, not quite a scowl, more of a constantly angry smile worn out from bickering.
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:35 pm

His eyes instantly filled with a look of deep upset as he overheard the felines speech about him. He sighed deeply before eventually noticing that he was asked a question. His eyes swiveled to look at who he had assisted. Holding his hand out to shake hands, he smiled. "Carlos A. Burgundy. Nice to meet you." He said with a slight grin. This kind of greeting was not unusual of him as he was a firm believer of first impressions lasting forever, although if someone would get on the wrong side of him he would not hesitate to react in a violent way.
Posscat
Posscat

http://www.posscat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:22 pm

Shaking all over, her fur quickly becoming covered in white frost from the overcast grey skies, reluctantly took his hand, watching his blue eyes with her glaring purple ones. Her hand shivered fiercely and though she tried to control it, she didn't have the will power and gave up. "t-thankyou" she stuttered, as he pulled her to her hooved feet, snowflakes settling in her hair and along her eyelashes. i take it they won't let us back in then... Sighing she decided that it might do her good to become aquainted with the green haired man, looming over her. Naturally untrustworthy of anyone, she decided to at least stand her own ground, as she did with everyone unless her terribly bitchy and stubborn nature told her otherwise. "so..who are you?" she asked.
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:12 pm

"Oh you want to bet? I could more than happily leave him out there to freeze his balls of as you well know" she hissed angrily "the only reason I'd ever let him in is if Leiard was standing behind him... but ... hold on... let me think"
The feline rubbed her forehead as if in thought.
"Nope changed my mind, even if that slimey bastard stood behind him I wouldn't change my mind on the matter at all"
She said all that loud enough for Carlos to hear.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:09 pm

Carlos stared bewildered first at the fallen figure in front of him, then at the door as it slam shut. His face quickly turned from a look of confusion, to a look of annoyance. "Typical..." He muttered under his breath before glancing down at Delilah. "Umm... Do you want some help?" He asked, clearly concerned for the females welfare. Kneeling down his sky blue eyes kept a close watch on her as he held out his hand to help her.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedegraine Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:09 pm

Al gave the feline girl a sympathetic look. "Come on Ruth, we can't leave him out in the snow!"
Falstaff turned back to whatever he was holding in his hands, looking as though nothing had just happened. It was obviously more interesting to him.
Bedegraine
Bedegraine
Admin

http://bedegraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:03 pm

The feline glared once more at the rude person before looking at Carlos. She ran to the door and slammed it shut in his face.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:40 am

mm boring homework D: at least we'll keep roleplaying for a bit soon though right?
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:14 am

yay c: *luff for posscat* have a nice dinner~!
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:12 am

((I will reply in a moment o: Need to have my dinner))
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:12 am

nobody replies to me ;3;
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:04 am

Feeling pleased with herself for most likely bruising the top of Sethart's scrawny arm, Delilah stomped to the front door and threw it open "whose there?!" she shouted against the wind as it began to whip around her fiery hair in all directions. She trudged out in the thick snow before tripping face first half through her second call. A mouthful of frozen rain greeted her and she was less than impressed. Looking up, her blue lips parted in possible insecurity as she saw a dark figure above him, she was a young adult female, in thick slush, foot practically numb.He would havethe upper hand. Her large unatural purple eyes widened.
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:56 am

((Thank ya, Al ;D))

Carlos continued to shiver, his jacket zipped up tightly in an attempt to cover his neck. The fluffy hairs of his stubble were dotted white with small snow flakes. His hands were firmly placed in his pockets, in hope that he wouldn't end up with frostbite. The groaning and grumbling continued as he paced back and forth by the window, kicking snow off his converse before it could melt into the materal and make his feet even more cold. Why couldn't I be a were...Crocodile or something? Least then I could adjust my body temperature... his thoughts mumbled as he shivered once again.

((Yarr. Anything I put in italics are thoughts of the characters xDD;; Just a little thing I'm used to doing.))
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedegraine Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:47 am

(Woo! Welcome Liv! 8D)

Falstaff turned his head towards the girl who's tail he had just stood on. He looked at her with his wide green eyes with no real fixed expression on his face. He looked completely unfazed at what she had just said. "Well you shouldn't leave it lying around, should you?" He continued walking around the room in circles concentrating on something he was holding.
Al jumped sharply as she heard a loud bang on the window. She only recognised him because of the green and black hair.
"What the....is that Carlos?"...
Bedegraine
Bedegraine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:47 am

Clinging to Raver, Shuffle let out a sudden gasp and pointed outside "th-there's somebody out there!!" leaping to her feet she strained her ears to hear the sounds closer over the whipping wind out in the cold desolate winter world, of the supposedly cheerful season, which at the moment was anything but. Clearly afraid, Shuffle found herself going weak at the knees and shaking, she sat back down. "sh-should we let him in?"
Helix took a break from miming the lyrics to anything hip-hop and found himself involved in the conversation. " hey it'll be okay Shuffle..really" he had seen the fear in her face easily and knowing she was the youngest he found that she would easily be the most scared. His earphones removed, he heard the banging outside.
Delilah stood up, hooves clunking loudly "well lets see who it is then" she moaned, rolling her eyes, energy still drained, her scowl having not fully returned, though it was getting there even just from Seth's glares thrown at her rather than his words which he appeared to be too tired to even say. She stormed into the hallway, bumping Seth hard.

Last edited by RadiumFox on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just adding a bit i forgot)
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:38 am

((Hope y'all don't mind me intruding on this here roleplay ;D Will add Carlos' character ref thingur to the character section soooon))

A rather tall figure stood by the window, staring in at the group of people inside whilst he stood outside shivering. "Why does she have to be in there..." He grumbled angrily as he took a quick glance at the woman who had just a moment ago, been a cat. He continued to brood on the fact that she was inside and he wasn't. A swift yet harsh gust of cold wind swept past the man, his hair flopping in front of his face controlled by this breeze. Mist escaped his mouth as he continued to shiver until he could no longer handle the cold. "Awww... Come oooooon!!!" He whined, pressing up against the window he began to knock on the cold glass. "You guys got a fire... Lemme in... Pleeeeeease" He continued to moan, his gangly legs shivering as the snow continued to fall raising the depth to well past his ankle.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:37 am

The feline bit her lip and turned scowling at the person who'd stood on her tail "DO YOU MIND?!" her ears lay flat against her head. She grumbled something clearly very unpleasant at the person.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedegraine Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:35 am

Raver didn't think he had seen Shuffle looking so serious. "Whats wrong Shuff?" he said. Looking worried, he went over and put his arm around her. Al's eyes darted from one person to another "What? whats going on? What are you all talking about?" She hated it when people acted this strangely.

Falstaff was sitting on the floor, staring into the flames in the fireplace. He looked around at them all, seeming completely unperturbed by everyone worry. He stood up and wandered to the other side of the room, not concentrating on where he was walking and accidentally stood on Ruth's tail.
"I know what she means".
Bedegraine
Bedegraine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:33 am

Shuffle looks over to the mysterious recently transformed cat lady and admires her rainbow coat momentarily before looking around. "w-well..i just saw it..there's someone coming..." Rapidly Shuffle's hair changes to a glossy purple then to a dull pink before returning to shiney bubbley blues all entwining endlessly through her hair like a bazaar windchime, twisting impossibly, getting longer while staying the same length.
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:16 am

In front of the roaring fire sat a small tabby cat who's ears twitched in annoyance of people speaking around it. The cat opened one eye half heartedly and looked over at Shuffle, the person who had been last to speak, and glared.
It streched before standing on all fours and yawning. As it made it's way slowly towards the other being it's form slowly changed to that of a female adult with long brown hair, feline ears poking out from underneath it. She was wearing a multi-coloured sleevless top and a knee-length skirt a tail swinging subtly underneath it.
"What do you mean something coming" she grumbled with annoyance at being woken up so early.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:50 am

Following up her cold glare at Sethart, Delilah turned to Al "oh hello Al.. you alright?" she sighed, lifelesly. She looked around the room like a foreigner, looking out of place from head to toe, a scowl usually permenant on her face, dropped temporarily, her energy lacking too much to keep it there.
The deer boy, seemingly Raver's age, though it was hard to tell, offered him an earphone, smiling with his eyes "want to listen aswell?"
Sitting up and scanning the room, Shuffle opened her mouth and silenced everyone. "something is coming..."
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedegraine Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:38 am

Sorry 'bout that, had to have my dinner. And I made it back pretty quickly too since it was a plate full of vegetables.

Sethart's tired eyes glazed vaguely over in Delilah's direction and back again. He turned away from her not making any attempt to hide his scowling expression.
"Hello Delilah"! said Al brightly. She knew Delilah well enough by now not to expect a cheerful reply, but she still felt like making an effort to be kind. "Its cold out there, isn't it? How are you?" she said, trying as much as she could to make conversation and change the dull atmosphere hanging over them all.
Raver was straining his ears to try and hear what was coming out of the deer boy's headphones. The battery on his iPod was completely dead, which was one of the reasons for his boredom, if it wasn't, he would have been singing, dancing and annoying the nearest person to him as always.

So sorry that was so late. D:
Bedegraine
Bedegraine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:49 am

Shuffle lay on her back, staring at the ceiling tiles, counting them over and over, the colour or her hair changing rapidly as she did so. Her eyes transfixed on the ceiling, it wasn't until the figure actually emerged from the freezing winter world that her eyes actually acknowledged him or her.
With her knees huddled up to her chest, elongated dragonlike tail hanging limply, Delilah's christmas spirit had been washed away like water. Her eyes glared fiercely at Sethart, eyelashes flickering in anger. This grudge she held with him was understanderble and Delilah was angry and stubborn towards all. Most of the time she prefered to say nothing - there was no point in wasting her slowly dying voice anyway.
The only one in the room looking as if they weren't dying of boredom, was the short deer boy with fluffy hair exploding out his skull. His headphones plugged in, he was contently mouthing the words, eyes shut. His bandaids glowing and bazaar tic tac toe games never washing away even when met by soap seemed to only make him more of a brighter character, and that wouldn't be a wrong assumption. To be honest, he was really restraining himself from singing aloud but he decided against this due to the fact that he was not on his own and he was also not that great a singer.

(so sorry D: i got carried away)
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedegraine Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:39 am

Sure thing! Oh and everyone else, just jump in whenever you like!

Al was sat cross-legged on the floor plucking absently mildly at the strings of her bass guitar. Raver was sitting on the arm of the chair, kicking it with the back of his foot in boredom, which was irritating everyone.
"God, I'm so bored" sighed Al, putting her guitar to one side and slouching in the corner. "I wish there was something to do around here"....
Just then, the door opened in a blast of snow, wind and leaves, and a very shaken person in what looked like an enormous coat and snow boats appeared at the door....

.....and there you go! That could be the introduction for one of your characters. Its kinda like a relayer thing.

omglol that sucked. My posts will get better with practise, I swear!
Bedegraine
Bedegraine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RadiumFox Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:34 am

Well then, are we gonna get going or what?! 8D so proper roleplaying eh? i love those <3 i'll let you startttt~
RadiumFox
RadiumFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next