The Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shippies arn't so bad... are they? :MATURE:

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Shippies arn't so bad... are they? :MATURE: - Page 39 Empty Re: Shippies arn't so bad... are they? :MATURE:

Post  Posscat Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:46 am

"No buts." He murmured, huddling up closer to Skye.
Posscat
Posscat

http://www.posscat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Shippies arn't so bad... are they? :MATURE: - Page 39 Empty Re: Shippies arn't so bad... are they? :MATURE:

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:45 am

"b-but...." stuttered the red head.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:40 am

((Hah xD))

Carlos smiled warmly. "You haven't gone further than this?" He chuckled slightly, not at the fact that Skye hadn't ever had sex with anyone but more at the fact he seemed to be ashamed of it. "It's no problem, you know." He whispered.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:37 am

(( I LOVE YOU STEPH! XD Ignore my moans when you read this plzzzzz, I do love youuuuu XD ... sorry XD ))

He fell silent not wanting Carlos to know that he'd only gone so far with Raver, and being 19 he thought Carlos may take the mickey out of him for it.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:33 am

((Very true xD))

Looking down calmly at the red head huddled up close to his chest, he became concerned.
"...What's wrong? There's no need to be shy..." He said reassuringly. "... You have done this before, right?"
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:30 am

This movment reminded the red head of his mother. He bit his lip and cuddled up even more into Carlos' chest whilst trying his hardest not to cry.
His scars were the most sensitive part of his body, where Carlos rubbed, it was a bad sensation at all, the younger male just clearly wasn't used to it.
Little did Carlos know Skye was infact a virgin.

(( XD LOL win... and yah XD ... but it's hard when you've got Steph staring over your shoulder squeeling like a looney XD ))
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:28 am

((But we can still poooooost))

Nuzzling Skyes head gently, he smiled. Raising his hands away from Skyes trousers, he hugged him and gently rubbed his back.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:25 am

(( XD you're never on at the same time as me in college you freak XD ))

He heard the zip being opened and blushed hiding his face in Carlos' chest, the male laying next to him was warm. Skye started to pull Carlos' shirt off.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:22 am

((Not really school/college since I can access the forum at school xD))

Finishing unbuckling the red heads belt lead to the dark haired male slowly unzipping his friends jeans. Thinking back; Carlos began to think if this was the most times he'd ever been kissed by one person in one day.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:20 am

(( yah... the comercial break is our time for sleep... and school/college XD ))

As Carlos un-did the younger males belt Skye continued to nuzzle his neck before kissing it gently, he was suprised at how soft Carlos' stuble was, from a distance it had always seemed to prickly, but the feeling of it brushing against his skin was pleasant.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:17 am

((lolololololol We'll be back after this commercial break ;D... or not))

Carlos knew those two words signaled that it'd be okay for him to go that little bit further.
"I love you too." He whispered in reply, still running his fingers through Skyes hair eventually reaching down and slowly unbuckling Skyes belt.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:47 pm

(( JACK YOU FREAK XD ))
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:46 pm

((*sniggers loudly* *dramatic voice* HOW WILL CARLOS REACT TO THIS SHY DISPLAY OF AFFECTION?! FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z- I MEAN... FUCK, MY SCRIPT... WHERE'S MY SCRIPT?!

*10 MINUTES LATER*

OKAY I'M BACK... FIND OUT WHEN LIV SIGNS IN AND REPLIES NEXT! 8D))

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:38 pm

He smiled and kissed Carlos softly.
Skye liked the feeling of Carlos stroking his hair, if he'd had been a cat he would've been purring very loudly around about now.
Wrapping his arms around Carlos tightly he whispered "love you...."
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:36 pm

Closing his eyes slowly, he smiled. "Of course. I'm only trying to comfort you, I'd do anything to comfort you." Still stroking Skyes hair, clearly fascinated by it.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:31 pm

As the green-haired man stroked the younger males hair it made Skye feel at peace for the first time in a long time.
He looked up at Carlos with is blue and purple eyes.
"A-are ... are you sure....?"
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:28 pm

That one comment made Carlos feel even more uncomfortable than he already did. Cuddling up to Skye, he smiled. "You never need to be far away from me... So you can just stay with me..." He whispered, whilst continuing to stroke Skyes soft hair.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:21 pm

Skye didn't know what to say. He felt the same about Carlos but was far too scared to say so. The ginger haired man rolled over and cuddled up to Carlos nuzzling him under his chin.
"Dunno what I'd do without you sometimes...."
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:19 pm

Carlos tried to reassure his friend. "You are... You're the best male friend I have...". Carlos really liked everything about Skye, even if he did say he didn't. Stroking Skyes hair gently, he contemplated even more things he loved about Skye. His hair, eyes... Everything...
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:10 pm

It took a while for what Carlos had said to process, Skye shook his head in reply.
"I'm not nice..."
He hated himself, how he'd treated other people, how he'd allowed himself to be treated, all he could see in himself was flaws.
He was ugly, with mis-matched eyes and long ginger hair. His voice had a fairly husky accent to it which he also greatly dis-liked, reminded him of where he came from.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:08 pm

Carlos chuckled as well. "Doubt you'd be able to tackle me at all." He joked before laying down to the side of Skye, hugging him slightly. "You're really nice, you know..."
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:02 pm

"I-it's not that...." the younger male stammered, he just wasn't used to someone doing this to him, although he wasn't going to argue about it happening. He looked up at Carlos and smiled.
"I'm just used to being the person tackling the other to the floor" he chuckled "It's a nice change though"
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:00 pm

The cause of all this was simply his lycanthropy, a cause of animal like instincts in him when under great stress or excitement. Though this instincts were shot down quickly, as Skye looked away. He became instantly self conscious. "...Do you not like me?"
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:50 pm

Skye blushed furiously, before diverting his eyes. He couldn't believe how Carlos was acting he'd never seen this side before, and he actually quite liked it.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Posscat Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:40 pm

A small growl escaped Carlos' lips, a clear sign of his arousal. Leaning in closer towards the younger male, he licked Skyes neck gently before smiling warmly. His bright blue eyes filled with anticipation and excitement.
Posscat
Posscat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum