The Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run through time

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Run through time Empty Re: Run through time

Post  GothicVampireGirl Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:17 am

She ignored Clark's talk about her dad, Freckles didn't think he needed to know about it.
"For the last time, he's not my boyfriend" she grumbled with her arms crossed.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:58 am

Clark smiled as he made the hole bigger. "I heard something you shouted... that Tronyan's was like your dad... you've got some issues with him don't you" he said with a little grimace, as the hole began to get larger. "I know I probably remind you of him in someway... and for that I'm sorry.. but you chose to follow me, and I've got to keep you safe. Call it insurance, but I like people to remember me, if they meet me, and for that they generally need to be alive" he said with a chuckle. "You're a good girl Freckles" he said as he opened the hole large enough for them both to escape through. "Well now, let's take care of this and if all goes well, you'll be in your boyfriends arms before long" he said with another cute little grin behind his blue hair.

Truthfully Clark wondered whether Freckles truly hated him... Surely he was making a difference for her to like him... at least a bit? He didn't like that he even cared. But he did, and that thought made him rub his head when he looked at his frightened companion.

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:50 pm

Al the girl did was nod reluctantly, she knew it wasn't fair for her to act how she did towards him but she couldn't help it. He made her think of her step-dad and she hated him for it.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:19 am

Clark sighed. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately, which intrigued him. It was like around Freckles he felt like there was a perpetual sadness that he didn't understand. He was woken from this intriguing thought as the locks broke and he got up once more. Smiling at her and aiming his drive at the barrier again he began to make the hole for them to go through. "Can you trust me enough to stick with me at least...? I mean no harm Freckles. I want to help Earth, and I want to help you." he said looking at her out of the corner of his eye as he worked.

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:14 am

She shook her head "You didn't do anything... It's just... doesn't matter...."
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:12 am

Despite Freckles attempt at a cover up yell. The Tronyan turned around and looked at Clark, who had finally managed to make a hole big enough for him to slip through. Aiming the TD at him, Clark simply ducked and aimed his drive at the light, supercharging to it maximum intensity.

The effect made the Tronyan writhe in agony. Clark grinned as he stepped through the hole, which closed behind him again. "Tronyan's.." he said looking down at the guard. "No matter how much you might want to rule the surface, you wouldn't be able to stand the natural light on earth. Sad really isn't it." he said stepping over the now silent Tronyan and standing behind Dotty aiming the drive at her locks and slowly unlocking it.

"Why in the world did you run away Freckles, was it something I did..?" he said sadly to her back. "I didn't want you to get hurt and now look what happened" he said sighing as the locks clinked to show their slow process.

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:03 am

The female was now shaking in agony, tears rolled down her cheeks "YOU'RE AS BAD AS MY FATHER YOU FAT BASTARD" she spat at the creature "And is that the worst you can do?!" She screeched covering Clarks yell "HAH! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!"
It was true, she had been in more pain than that before, she was just praying that Clark could do something before the thing did something too bad.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:00 am

Clark's drive slowly did the trick.. eventually going from a hole the size of his head, to one big enough to fit his shoulder through, but the progress was crucially slow, and the Tronyan did NOT look happy. And Dotty looked terrible as more pain was applied.

"I think I understand why we don't like humans" the Tronyan grinned brutally as he applied the pain pressure equal to getting shot. He smiled in satisfaction at Dotty's scream.

"COME ON!" Clark shouted at the drive, though he knew it would make no difference.

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:51 am

Freckles bit her lip in pain and tried not to cry.
"You heard what I said!!! YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!!! and you know what? A very unatractive one at that, I can put up with the pretty ones, but you, you're just hideious"
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:48 am

Clark grimaced again at Dotty. "JUST DO IT" he mouthed, giving her another intense stare.

"What was that?!" the tronyan growled and hit her again with the TD, about the same amount of pain as a cinderblock smashing someone in the face. He was getting angry.

Clark looked at this scene in bewilderment, Tronyan's never ever lost their temper... what in the world was going on? But it didn't matter at the moment as he put the drive next to the steron barrier and slowly worked on making a hole big enough to go through. "Come on..." he grimaced, he doubted he had much time left before the Tronyan turned around.

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:45 am

Freckles grumbled "fucking idiot...."
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:42 am

Clark eventually came close enough for them to see him, and they began firing at him. This provided Clark with enough of a chance to lead them far enough away from the door and chucking a small blue device at the ground encased them in a ray shield. Giving out swears in their tongue and glaring at Clark as they smashed against the shield at them, Clark just grinned in a happy go lucky way and progressed through the door, coming through to what looked like a regular hallway, but what he knew were cells, that was obvious enough due to the blue steron barries on each one. The doors were see through, and as he came to the second last door on the left he saw Freckles. Looking none the worse for wear, but in slight pain as the Tronyan guarding her seemed annoyed. "Typical Freckles..." he said with a knowing smile as he came up to within visibility range of Freckles and waved to get her attention.

"I'M GETTING YOU FREE" he mouthed exageratingly to get her to understand, with movements. "KEEP HIM DISTRACTED FOR ME"

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:32 am

Freckles chuckled weakly and continued to try and annoy him "Oooo touch a soft spot did I? Maybe because it's true, you ARE as thick as you are ugly"
She knew that he'd snap eventually doing something to hopefully signal where she was to anyone who could help, knowing at the same time that there was a risk that more of the ugly creatures would arrive before anyone else.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:28 am

The tronyan responded by applying a little pressure, enough for Freckles to gasp in pain from his tunnel defender. He looked as if he had not slept for days, if Tronyan's did sleep. Even for him he looked unatural... and a slight glow from his neck could be seen, as he quivered after pressing the button. He was being controlled. By who, or what, no-one knew yet.

Clark continued to run, hiding behind two Tronyan guards, grimacing and getting out his drive he knew it was better to subdue them and keep looking then waste time looking for another way as he slowly apporached them but not visible yet.

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:18 am

She grumbled "that's what you think...."
Freckles really didn't like being spoken to in the way that she was and it made her somewhat tetchy "It's your fault for hanging around up here, of course someone was bound to find a way in, even if it was by accident. Or are you as thick as you are ugly?"
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:13 am

Clark continued to run until the scent stopped. He sniffed again, he supposed this skill of his was due to being wherever it is he was from. Frankly he didn't much care for details about himself. But over the past few hours he had grown to care enough for Freckles not to want to see her die. It seemed her scent mixed... with Tronyan.

"Not good" he thought to himself as he ran along the halls. He doubted very much that he would find where she was hidden in time... "Freckles if you can send any kind of message.. make a scene.. SOMETHING... do it" he grimaced to himself as he ran.

The tronyan set her down in a steel chair which bounded her. Not the most comfortable thing in the world, but then he didn't particularly care about that. He stared at Freckles intently, and said "How did you get here human, your world is crumbling, but that doesn't mean one should commit suicide faster" he said with a slight snort.

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:57 am

She looked at it and didn't argue. Freckles stood up silently, staring down at the floor she didn't move.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:50 am

Clark grimaced as he looked at the fallen Tronyan's. Not dead, certainly not. But unconcious. And that oppurtunity made it hard to pass up looking at what the problem was. Getting out his drive he pointed it at the taller Tronyan and let the blue light pass over his body. Understanding came to his eyes as he looked at the drive. "Mild form of sedative... hypnosis.. but this isn't a characteristic of..." and suddenly, his eyes became the lightest blue. "OH!" he exclaimed as he slapped his forehead. "Freckles this-" he said looking for his dark haired companion, but finding nothing but the grey empty hall. "Oh god no..." he muttered to himself as he quickly got to his cream converse clad feet and ran after what he knew was her smell. Smelled oddly like a guitar from the 1960's... but that was besides the point.

"Get up girl" a deep voiced thing said behind her as she was poked in the back by a deadly looking Tunnel Defender. This Tronyan was huge for his race. at least 5 foot 8. And he meant business, as he looked at Dotty's desperate face, a uncaracteristic grin showed his tiny pointy teeth.

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:34 am

Even if he had looked back, Freckles would have been no-where to be seen. She'd legged it.
The darked haired girl was huddled up in a corner holding her head in her hands trying to ignore the voice going through her mind, and the memories flashing before her eyes.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:22 am

"I SAID DROP IT" the tronyan repeated in a uncharacteristically deep voice. Clark however, stepped in front of Freckles, giving her hand the lightest of a squeeze with his encoded gloves. He smiled and presed his drive behind his back a final time, and the lead pipes... finally split.

Metal flying everywhere as Clark leaped back and pipe after pipe all lead all metal fell, crashed dully onto the Tronyan's. A slight yelp of pain from under it all made Clark grimace despite his obvious victory, walking over soberly to the Tronyan's and taking out his drive once more... "Hate doing that.." he mumbled to himself, as he began to move the pipes, and not looking at Freckles at all.

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:16 am

Freckles suddenly remembered what this reminded her of, doctor who, the girl felt a shiver run down her spine. She shuddered and diverted her eyes from Clark. She nodded silently, hoping that it was a dream and everything would be over before long. She could hear her step-father in the back of her mind saying things she'd rather not have rememberd.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:08 am

The tronyan's upon Freckle's outburst, began to raise their weapons in alarm.

Clark's piercing angry stare at her ultimately made her look at the floor and shut up immediately. Biting his lip, Clark looked above, at the lead pipes on the ceiling. The Tronyan's seeing Dotty's head immediately began shooting. "BST!" went the TD's as they called them, or Tunnel Defender's. and took out 1/3rd of a chunk out of a pillar Clark and Freckle's had been hiding behind, but Clark's quick reflexes had dragged them both out of harms way.

"Not do much harm huh?" he chuckled nervously as he saw Freckles gaping at the large chunk in the wall where he head was. Clark's mind however was on other things. Taking his drive out of his suit pocket he aimed it at the lead pipes, and they immediately began to creak and shake.

"Drop your weapon human" the bigger tronyan of the two, 5 feet 3, said in an uncharacteristically harsh and deep voice. Clark raised an eyebrow at this voice, as he knew their voices to be high. He then grinned at Freckles and pleaded with her silently to keep them busy.

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:58 am

"Oh for gods sake their midgits" she moaned "they're smaller than me!! They don't look they could do all that much harm"
And to tell the truth, the girl new about harm and pain, having lived with it for a long time before she left to live on the college campus.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:53 am

Clark's eyes flickered a trace of annoyance at Freckles. Frankly he felt like he was going out of his way to keep her safe, when she really only seemed to complain about whatever it was that was her problem. He ignored this, and looking closely at the drive let out a small "ah..." escape his mouth as he pointed it towards the huge grey steel door to the left. The drive then let out a faint affirmative noise, and glowed the brightest Freckles had seen it enough for her to blink to adjust, and then gasp as they grey steel door opened with a bellowing "CRCHHHHH" like the sound of fingernails scraping a blackboard. Clark then grabbed Freckles lightly by the shoulder and had her hide behind a pillar for just then, several heavily armed Tronyan's had come out to investigate.

Tronyan's, were not fierce creatures, they had small dim eyes, used to the dark, and were small, and had pointed green faces. But their weaponry was something else entirely, generally used to defend their tunnels from threats.. those things knew about any weak point in any life form... "and in human's case..." Clark thought with a grimace "they've got way too many to count!" he rolled his eyes slightly at humankinds' unability to evolve as he pressed himself against the pillar next to Freckles, putting a finger on his lips, as the Tronyan's came closer.

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Post  GothicVampireGirl Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:24 am

The girl who was stood next to the man in the pin striped suit just mumbled something to let him know she'd heard. Her black-ish blue hair was dyed pink a the tips and she didn't look at all amsued by the goings on around them. She crossed her arms wishing that she could be back on the ground even if it meant being blown to bits.
Freckles thought that Clark was off h is head on some kinda drug as she watched him mess around with what looked like a metal tourch with a blue light at the end.
GothicVampireGirl
GothicVampireGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next