The Roleplayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run through time

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Run through time - Page 2 Empty Run through time

Post  MysticJack Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:15 am

Okayyyy basically people know I love knocking off stuff I love.

SO! I have knocked off Dr. Who. Actually.. I knocked it off a long time ago, but I actually only really started RPing with Ruth recently.

Sooo Clark is basically a time travelling character. He doesn't know who he is, how old he is. But he does know he is an exile from somewhere, and now basically travels around time and space with his special technology on his gloves, unfortunately he 99% of the time can't control where he goes.

At the moment he's dealing with a mining race called the Tronyan's with Ruth's character freckles... I guess whoever wants to join in can. And... yeah. XD

Uh.. I'm not very confident with starting a new topic so... yeah. I'll just try my best to start.

Chaos... complete and utter chaos. Green explosions filling the city skyline no matter where you look. Panicked screams, running with reckless abandon. Looting. All the work of a mining race, who are supposed to be peaceful.

Above this utter chaos however, one man's head was clear and focused on the task of hand... at least... he looked like a man. What he really was, he didn't even know. His hair was a dark shade of blue as was his eyes.. and his mouth was shaped in a grimace as he pointed with his drive, what basically looked like a black flash stick, at the surrounding area. "Tronyan mining ship Freckles" he said to the girl by his side with enthusiasm that generally didn't come with the territory of being on a threatening alien spaceship. His attire was a dark grey pinstriped suit with white gloves that had several forever changing codes on them. However even he didn't know what to do at this point in the middle of the ship, where he could get caught any second.

((I guess that'll do for now))

MysticJack

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2